Thursday, August 7, 2008

Beyond Boobs Calendar Sponsorship

To my awesome family and friends,

I know times are tough, but I wanted to let you know about an opportunity to support a great club that nobody wants to join. It's a club that welcomed me even though I didn't want to need them. Beyond Boobs! Inc. is a support group for young women with breast cancer. It's sad to say that our "club" is growing and we support many young women through their diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Our non-profit organization is dedicated to saving lives by increasing breast health awareness in women of all ages and nurturing young women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I can't tell you what a blessing it has been to have a supportive group of ladies my age to help me through this process.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I will be featured in "A Calendar to Live By", a very special project to save lives by increasing breast health awareness in all women. If you would like to help by sponsoring this educational, artistic, and uplifting calendar of young breast cancer survivors, please follow this link:

http://www.beyondboobsinc.org/sponsorship_opportunities.htm

There are many levels of sponsorship available. If you would like to see last year's calendar, please follow this link: http://www.beyondboobsinc.org/calendar.htm

If you would like to BUY-A-DAY in honor or memory of a loved one, the cost is $50. Your loved one's name will be printed on the chosen day (first come, first served). Please follow this link for more details: http://www.beyondboobsinc.org/buyaday.htm


THE DEADLINE FOR THESE OPPORTUNITIES IS FAST APPROACHING. PLEASE ACT SOON IF YOU'D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE. (I should have put this out sooner, but alas, I did not. )



No comments: